I think we all agree that wrapping can be super exciting and fun but also stressful. There are so many gifts to wrap and sometimes you don’t even have all the supplies you need. I hope you find those helpful !
1. If you have many little gifts for someone you can put them in a clear box like this one. Believe it or not it’s actually an empty Ferrero Rocher box ( chocolate ). You can of course wrap it so you can’t see what’s inside.
2. Put a bit of tape on the end of your ribbon. It will keep it in place and prevent it from unrolling.
3. Put your gifts in a mason jar.
4. Use washi tape to decorate a plain wrapping paper.
5. Scrub the ribbon with scissors so it gets curly.
6. Use a colored tape instead of name tags.
7. Use a gift bag instead of the box and tape it so they can’t see the inside.
8. Wrap your gifts in a newspaper.
9. Put some kind of accessories on your gifts instead of good old ribbons.
10. Combine two different patterns to create more interesting look (wow sounds like a fashion advice).
11. Put a hair band on the wrapping paper to stop it from unwrapping.
12. Put things that you can find in nature such as pine cones on the wrap to make it unique.
13. If you don’t have a box, use an old packaging and put things inside. It could also be a great prank. Imagine thinking you got a coffee for Christmas but end up getting a concert ticket hidden inside.
14. Put beauty items in a makeup bag. Packaging which is also a great gift ? Um, yes !
15. Use wool instead of ribbon.
16. Use fabric instead of paper. (This is not the best example).
17. Make your gifts look like a candy. Especially if they have a round shape.
18. Use a regular paper to wrap. Take a sponge and put it in the paint and then place it all over it.
19. Use a nice shoe box to put your gifts in.
Do you have any hacks ? Leave them in the comments!