I can’t believe it’s already 17th day of Blogmas. Christmas is coming so quickly! I thought it would be appropriate to get even more in that jolly mood by answering some questions. Thank you to everyone who sent theirs.
1. Are you excited for Christmas ?
Absolutely. It’s my favorite holiday and I seriously can’t wait.
2. What are your favorite Christmas movies ?
My top 5 are these: https://nushablog.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/5-of-my-favourite-christmas-movies/
3. What is your favorite Christmas scent?
Hmm. I like the apple-cinnamon combination.
4. Have you ever had a miserable christmas?
I don’t think I have.
5. How much do you normally spend on a person?
It depends, but I think the amount of money isn’t important. I appreciate the DIY gifts even more, honestly.
6. What is your Christmas morning routine?
I don’t exactly have a morning routine as it can change all the time. I’d say wake up, get ready, go to church, opening presents, maybe going out …
7. What do you want for Christmas?
I wrote a blog post about that. https://nushablog.wordpress.com/2016/11/26/16-things-on-my-christmas-wishlist/ They are more materialistic even tho I don’t think they are that important. I’d say love, health, happiness and more spontaneous moments.
8. Best present you’ve ever received ?
I get this every year and it’s my family’s expressions when they open their gifts. Seeing that you made somebody happy is just priceless.
If you want a non-cheesy answer : a parfume. It’s not a big deal. It was a few years ago and I wanted it for a long time as it was from some band that I used to be obsessed with. I haven’t expected it and it made me so happy.
9.When do you open presents, Christmas Eve or Christmas day?
10.What is your favorite ornament?
Probably a little white angel. I think I got it from a priest along with other children. I liked it as a kid and just remembering that good old times is probably why I like it so much.
11. When is it acceptable to get that tree up ?
Do it whenever you feel like it. I don’t have a specific date as it’s different every year. But I always do it in December. November is a bit too early for me.
12. Do you have any different Christmas traditions ?
I don’t think we have. We eat our meal together, go out, visit our relatives, watch Christmas movies…
13. Your go-to makeup products for winter ?
I don’t wear makeup that much. But a lip balm is a huge must have. If that counts as makeup.
14. Favorite Christmas food ?
Can I say all of it ?
15. When do you normally go Christmas shopping?
It depends. I usually go with a friend and we go when we both have time.
16. Do you like giving or receiving presents more?
Giving. I love Christmas shopping, wrapping up the gifts and seeing smiles on Christmas day.
17. When does the Christmas Season officially start for you?
1st of December because that’s when the Blogmas starts.