1. Make a scrapbook of all your favorite summer memories.
2. Watch a sunrise/sunset.
3. Go and explore places.
4. Try something new ( a food/drink/activities).
5. Do something that you always wanted to ( learn how to play an instrument /learn a new language … ).
6. Meet / make friends.
7. Write a letter to someone.
8. Read books (maybe some fluent ones ).
9. Play volleyball (on the beach? ).
10. Do something you normally wouldn’t.
Most importantly (not written above) : Have fun ! No matter what you do and with whom. Just have fun. It’s summer!